Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wow, it's been a while. haha

Whoa. March 29th. Holy shit, it's been a while.. haha I apologize, I have been busy lately and I just haven't felt the urge to blog much lately.. lol I have been online since then and I have written songs since then. heck. I still have songs from January and February I haven't posted yet. But I just haven't bothered to check or post on my blog at all between then and now and I apologize. haha But anyways, I'm back now (with new music) and that's the important thing. lol I literally just finished writing a new song less than 2 hours ago that I would like to share with you, if I may. haha I still have all the other songs I need to post but I don't feel like digging them out right now so I will just share the newest one with you for now and I'll put the other ones up at a later date. :) haha so yeah, thats whats new with me. lol Anything new with you? Leave a comment below telling me what you've been up to lately, if you want to. haha thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment