Saturday, March 26, 2011

Exciting News!! :D

I just realized that last post was my first post in March!! : D haha I know it's kind of late but Happy March! lol And guess what?! My birthday's in 5 days!!!! haha I'm so excited about it, can't wait!! :)  So DEFINATELY Happy March!! :D haha

Oh andddd.. I have new music to put up as well!! :) haha I wrote a bunch of new songs last weekend/week so I'll have to put them up. I think I have enough for an album or an EP or something now, if I came up with (and recorded) music for it cause right now it's just lyrics but if I did that that'd be pretty cool, maybe I'll figure something out for my birthday.. haha

That actually leads me to my next point though, I'm probably not gonna be able to find band members, get/fix instruments, come up with, and/or record music for 10-14 songs in 5 days (before my bday) but maybe I'll write and/or post some new songs for my birthday as a special birthday present/gift to all you guys but I don't know yet so we'll see. But yeah, so I haven't figured out exactly what I'm gonna do for my birthday yet, regarding my music and whatnot, but there will definately be some sort of musical surprise involved with whatever I decide to do, maybe I'll do a contest or something, that'd be kinda cool, but I really don't know yet. So yeah, definately stay tuned and be on the lookout for something special on, or around, my birthday and/or April Fool's Day (because it falls right after), because there will definately be something and it's most likely gonna be pretty awesome! So stay tuned! : D haha

Andddd... I think that's pretty much all I really have. So basically, Happy March, I have new music to put up so be on the lookout for that, and also stay tuned and be on the lookout for a very special musical surprise on my birthday (March 31st) and possibly April 1st (April Fool's Day)! And that about sums it up.

So as always, if you have read this far, THANK YOU!!! I appreciate it!

And STAY TUNED!!!! : D haha

Thank you. :)
Until next time,

Kelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment