Saturday, March 26, 2011

So Tired..

i am sooo tired tho. i went outside for like an hour then came back in (to get the Rocky theme song stuck in my head and put sneakers on to prep for more of my yard running), then I went back out. then at like 7ish, maybe a lil later, my mom and I went to Olive Garden. the wait was like 15-20 min so we got in at like 7:30, 7:40ish and just got back a little bit ago.
im so outta shape tho. like when I went outside, basically all I did was run around kicking a giant rubber bouncy ball thing around the yard. so literally, running from one end of the yard and back, i was out of breath. sure, it's a big yard and part of it was uphill and i zig zagged across the yard on the way back and i was running like full speed across the yard but still, its not that big of a yard, i shouldnt be that tired. haha
im gonna crash, and crash hard, tonight. im gonna be out like a light after all that exercise today.. haha after getting the rocky theme song in my head, i went back out and ran around the house twice, the second time running backwards some of the time, all while kicking this ball around. im so tired lol

No comments:

Post a Comment