Monday, February 28, 2011

i just made music. :D haha

I just made a guitar tab, my first. :D haha it's pretty short&kinda dumb but its kinda cool.. haha I was trying to remember the tabs to another song and came up with this so I have no idea if it's original or not. but I think it is and it's pretty cool. it's just kinda a short little Halloween/spooky-ish theme thingy, just replayed a couple of times but I thought it was pretty neat so I wrote it down, tabs are really the only thing I understand, atm.... hahahaha I kinda get chords but I mainly get tabs cause its literally like a drawing of the strings w/numbers as to where to put ur fingers&such, which u probably know, but im more of a visual learner type person so it works for me, chords? not so much.. but im workin on it.. hahaha but yeah, now i dont just have lyrics, I finally have actual music so Im pretty proud, however stupid that music may be.. lol but yeah, im pretty proud of this. :D ahahaha
 
I think it is original though but idk. but even if it's not, Im just proud i was able to come up with something, finally.. haha :D i may make a vid of me playin it and post it up on YouTube or something, Im that proud. :D hahhaa
 
As always, thanks for reading this and I hope you'll stick along for the ride. :)
 
Thank You,
 
-Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment