Friday, February 4, 2011

ok soo, I know you probably don't really care buuuut.... I have kind of a dilemma right now. And I don't know what I should do about it.. :/ haha i dont know if I should go to my venture crew's party tommorow or a concert in Fall River for a local bands CD release cause I missed the one last night in Boston. I would lo...ve to go to the concert but our crew's hosting the party and I knew about that first so I kinda feel like I'm obligated to go.. :/ haha The party's at 6:30 but we have to be there at 5:30 to help set up and stuff. the concert's at 8 but Fall River is like an hour away so I don't know what I should do about it.. :/ haha

3 comments:

  1. I mean, I knew about the concert(s) too but I forgot the exact dates and my friends want me to go to this party thing so I kinda feel like I'm obligated to go but I'd rather go to the concert so idk what I should do about this.. try to go to both but I dont think that would work out so idk... :/ haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. dilemma solved.. haha my mom was like "oh we're not going to that concert in..." so I wound up going to the party and had loads of fun. :D haha I'm glad I went, it was wicked fun&I met some cool peeps so yeah. :) haha

    ReplyDelete