Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I got my guitars tuned and stuff today!! :D

Hey guys! Guess what? I actually have some pretty exciting news today! :D haha ok soo... You probably don't really care buuut... We just took the guitars to the music store down the street to be looked at and tuned and stuff. They all work but he said they could all probably use a better set up and stuff to make them better playing instruments or whatever but they're playable now so we're just getting the bare minimum stuff. The electric was fine, he tuned it and we took it home with us but we left the acoustic and the bass there. The acoustic needs some new strings and the bass needs a new tuning key and they all need to be tuned soo yeaah.. :D haha I can finally start playing now. :D lol oh and I'm gonna start taking lessons too so yeah. :) ha oh and, you're gonna think I'm an idiot buuut... They sound SO much different and much cooler when they're actually plugged in!! ahaha We have an amp for the electric guitar that came with it but idk what my mom did with the cord so I've never plugged it in. I mean, I knew it was an electric and would probably make cool sounds when plugged in but when its not plugged in, it almost kinda sounds like an acoustic or just a regular guitar or something. So then he plugs it in to test it and tune and stuff and I'm just like thinking "holy shit, hes wicked good! that sounds SO cool and soo much different when it's actually plugged in..." I was trying not to smirk/smile too much and was trying to hide my face at how cool it was.. I dont think he saw me, but I was just like humbled by how cool it sounded and how he was like actually rocking out and stuff, compared to what I do w/o it plugged it and was occasionally smiling soo much, it was embarrassing.... :/ hahahaaah but so anyways, we're getting the guitars fixed and I might start taking lessons so I'm finally gonna be able to play, I'm SO excited!! :D haha thanks for reading this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment