Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wow, that was fast.. haha

Ok, so as you know, we like just took the guitars in to be fixed yesterday and they just called like 40 minutes ago to say that they're ready. Wow, that was fast.. :/ haha I'm not complaining, I'm GLAD they're done, I didn't WANT it to take forever but wow, I thought it'd be like at least a week... haha I figured they'd have the strings there but I assumed they'd have to order the tuning key cause my mom asked about that, like if they had it there or what and he said he wasn't sure if they had it in stock. So I thought they'd have to order it and it'd take at least a week, or at least more than a day, but apparently not... :/ haha So I guess they had it in stock. I suppose they coulda just done overnight shipping or something but I dont think so, I think they had it in stock... haha Anyways, Im glad they're done so soon cause that just means I can start playing even sooner. :D haha It's probably too late now, they probably close at 9and it's 9:24pm here now, they just called at 8:50. haha We'll probably go after school tommorow to get them which is even better cause tommorow's a Friday so I can play all weekend then February Vacation isn't next week, but the week after so I can play all vaca too, it's so perfect! : D haha I'm so excited! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment