Sunday, January 23, 2011

Not Lyrics but Still Music Related, Kind of.. haha

Okay, sooo... I would love to go to all of the concerts around here that I want to go to. As well as, buy all of the new cds that I want to buy that are out this year.. buuut... I would also love to go on this Travel for Teens program trip thing to Ireland and possibly England (I might combine trips) this summer and its alot of money. soo, Im thinking I may have to cut down on some expenses to save up and help my parents pay for it. This, unfortunately, includes music. :( haha Im still going to try to go to this one I want to go to in April though and one local artists cd release in February though and buy a few cds and things here and there. :) But concerts and music related things are expensive so I cant go to like 30 million concerts this summer... :( haha But the way I figure, I can always buy the cds later and the musicians will most likely come back here so I can always go another time. Whereas this trip is only for teenagers/high schoolers and my mom wouldnt let me go last year so I gotta go while I still can.. haha Plus, this trip looks like alot of fun and is probably kind of one of those "once in a lifetime" things, so I gotta take the oppurtunity while its here, you know? And besides, maybe I can write a song. or 2. or 3. while I'm over there... :/ haha Also, its good that I'm kind of trying to be responsible and thought of this on my own though, right? haha Anyways, the point is... Im going to try and cut back on some things, including music, for a while to try and save up for this trip in the summer. Fortunately, songwriting and playing music is free, its the buying and fixing of things that costs money.. haha Although, I need to get my guitars tuned, pretty sure theyre waaaay out of tune, but maybe my neighbor would be willing to do it for free, I hope so, otherwise I'm screwed for a while.. :/ haha but as I said, Ill continue to writing songs, playing my out-of-tune guitars, and posting lyrics up here cause thats free... :/ hahaa

As always, If you have read this far, THANK YOU!!!! :D

Thanks, Kelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment